We have set up a Wordpress+Shopperpress installation, we need you to add the following, stand-alone plugins:
- A Sickness Reporting system that will let owners (admins) of the site go to the backend and do the following:
\- Register a new user/ logg inn for old users
\- Logg inn and submit a absence (text field + field for amount of days of absence + 15 hidden fields to add more fields later)
- A Owner (admins) can go to the system and manually add fields, linked to the users above
- A statistics modul (more info on this later, not important right now)
- A Owner (admins) can go to the system and look at the history of a user, and click buttons to send auto-emails with warnings (set from a list of templates defined in admin)
- A Owner (admins) can add files (max 10mb) to the user`s profile. Must not be seen unless logged in by either Owner or Admin.
- A Owner (admins) can add links for the user (http links to various places on the web, email links)
- Create a booking system in ajax/jquery that will present a multi-field (Room 1, Room2, Room3 (set in admin, need to be able to add rooms) and a timetable in frontend, if a user clicks on an available time they will be presented with a user loggin/create new user. After loggin they can book the hour, and the hour will then become non-available in the frontend (either hidden or Red). E-mail confirmations will need to be sendt both to multiple different set e-mail adresses (owners), and also to the client. This booking system needs to be scalable, admins should be able to name several instance of it: in example: "Workouts", "Event-X", "Hiking"
- You may use publicly available code
- You may use your old code
- You will need to send a progress report every single day, except sat-sun.
- The deadline we set together is very important that you follow.
- Keep bids under 220$, you may distribute and sell the code after the work is delivered (with changes field names etc.)