As a WordPress/Data Entry Developer, you will mostly be building custom websites based on previously created themes. This will entail using client specific data provided on a Google Doc and applying the data to the WordPress theme. WordPress knowledge is required as WordPress is predominantly used on all projects for this role on the Design & Development Team.
- Troubleshoot bugs and other issues on live sites.
- Support existing WordPress sites with updates, maintenance and new features or functionality.
- Creating custom themes in WordPress / Using the various plugins provided by WordPress.
- Troubleshooting and Integrating Web Service calls.
- Knowledge of domain service and DNS record processes.
Preferred Experience (not necessary):
- Plugins / Site Optimzation
- Slack / Jira