I have a Wordpress website hosted at Siteground hosting (there we have backup, access to the file manager, database ….)
All Posts delete automatically, (they don’t appear on the website nor we can see it on the wordpress control panel).
I check at PhpMyadmin and I see that most of the posts are there, but not all of them, so really only some are deleted.
In order to find a solution, I did this 3 days ago.
1. Restored website and database from backup
2. reinstalling wordpress 6.1.1
3. I deleted all users except admin and changed its password
4. deleted all plugins
5. I replaced the .htaccess for a clean new one
6. installed Wordfence security plugin
7. Deleted the previous theme (Generic Press) and replaced it for Hello Elementor Theme
8. I activated from Siteground control panel the Site scanner premium service (I scanned and showed no problems), also activated maximum security disabling php uploads, ftp uploads, I placed all the restrictions
Today monday again all posts are deleted from Wordpress control panel, but on phpmyadmin I see most of the posts
9. Again I restored a backup in order to recover the posts and plugins
9.1 Note: Before restoration of backup number of rows in posts database rfv_posts: 828, rfv_postmeta: 10927
After restoration of backup number of rows in posts database rfv_posts: 1017, rfv_postmeta: 12362
So this confirms that posts were actually deleted from database
10. I eliminated all plugins and installed site ground security plugin
11. I manually installed wordpress 6.1.1
12. I placed a new .htacces
13. I placed siteground security plugin and placed also 2 factor authenticator and placed maximum restrictions for more security
14. Changed admin password (there are no other users)
15. At site scanner service from Site ground I scanned again and placed maximum security
16. I changed the database password
then the same problem happened again
posts deleted and plugins deleted
it might be sql injection or other issues …
I will provide access to the person selected to Siteground Control panel.
From there there is direct access to the Wordpress control panel
Right now the website is presenting the issue with the plugins deleted and the posts deleted.
Once you check this, I can show you how to restore to a backup so you can see it with the plugins and with the posts.
21 freelancers are bidding on average €32 for this job
hello i read your descriptions i can resolve your problem and sop deleting your data from your host i am professional web developer with +10 years of experiences