The permalinks on my Wordpress site (v.4.5.2) have stopped working. When I enter:
[url removed, login to view], the Browser URL correctly switches to:
[url removed, login to view], but I get a "Not Found" server error.
1. In my Plesk server control panel, I changed the version of PHP from 5.3.3 (Apache module) to 5.3.3 (by OS Vendor) (FastCGI), but there was no option to switch back.
2. Part of the site had been created on a development site ([url removed, login to view]), so the database contained references to the subdomain it was running, but I think I have now changed them all to [url removed, login to view] (excluding the GUID).
I don't know whether (1) or (2) above is the cause of the problem. I suspect the former.
I would like the issue fixed ASAP. I think it is a simple configuration option.
Hi, good day! Can you please send a link to your actual domain so I can see the issue happening live. I'm availaable, and very well versed in WP. Hoping to hear from you.