Project Deadline: 1 to 2 Days
Project Type: Simple Custom Wordpress Plugin
Project Budget: $40
1) After page load (not before, not during) query a script which will return JSON data of dictionary data
2) Scan the content body area of the page and blog post - so anything added to the page editor. Must also work with WPBakery content
3) Find matches in the content with the financialTerm field of the JSON output - not case sensitive
4) Change the text style of matching terms in the content body:
5) Make matching terms clickable
6) On click:
show a tooltip above the term with the following style:
This should look clean, modern and professional.
On mobile it should be centre aligned, width should be 100%, height should auto-adjust and it should not be cut off vertically by the view port.
7) Use the 1,2 & 3 values of the chosen JSON Record to send a post query to our api. This will allow us to track clicks
8) A user should be able to dismiss the tooltip by:
- clicking anywhere outside of the tooltip area
- Clicking on the term text again (toggle function)
- Scrolling up or down and taking the tooltip outside of the the current viewport
I should be able to disable the plugin from working on specific pages and posts.
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO START WORK IMMEDIATELY
5* FEEDBACK WILL BE LEFT FOR YOU