THIS POSITION IS ONLY FOR FREELANCERS NOT AGENCIES
I am looking for an eCommerce assistant to help with the following duties:
- Add/Update Products
- Make changes to a current website
- Create Newsletters
- Create Social Media Posts
- Monitoring Google and Facebook adverts
- Updating website banners, building landing pages, and create promotions
- Flexible time according to your own timezone/preference. No fixed hours of work.
Skills and experience required for this E-Commerce Assistant:
- Experience with content, product management
- General knowledge of SEO practices
- Copywriting and editing skills using tools such as Jarvis, [login to view URL] etc
- Knowledge of basic html / css
- Ability to work independently
I will be helping you out with the duties and providing required training
This is a flexible position where some weeks might be busier than others. The end goal is to keep a full-time position that will be managing the eCommerce website and other incoming projects.
Please send me a message about yourself and your experience.
43 freelancers are bidding on average $7/hour for this job
Hi, " I will build a modern looking Online store " I have gone through your project details.I am available now Kindly come to chat for a quick discussion. Kind Regards Muhammad