Under User Account (trainee)
- Need a button under the User Account called - "My Workout" which is above the Activity Chart Button
- when the user (trainee) goes into the exercise area - [url removed, login to view] they will be able to click on a button to add it to their workout.
- The button will be called "Add to WorkOut" they need to be login to add it to their workout program or it will redirect them to the login page.
- Once they are login the exercise can be added to the current date.
- if they want to add exercise to future dates they need to be in there account and using there "My Workout" chart.
HOW THE MY WORKOUT BUTTON WORKS
- from the trainee account when they click on their "My Workout" button
- I would like to have it similar to My Activity Manger, where you have the Today Date to display the workout for that particular date, and underneath the date box instead of Daily calorie Limit it would say Exercise Planner.
- within the Exercise Planner box you would have a 2 drop down fields one for exercise group, and another drop down for exercise. The exercises are within the exercise group.
- these are the same fields as what we have and what we are using in the exercise library.
- if the admin decides to add an exercise to the exercise library it must populate in this area as well.
- below the two drop down fields there would be an "Add Exercise" button it would then be added to the right hand side in the table.
- it will have to be sorted alphabetically according to group, for instance if someone puts in 5 abs exercises, and 4 back exercise, you would first see all 5 ab exercises followed by the 4 back exercises
- we need to have up and down arrow button as well to more the exercise up or down on the spread sheet. Not everyone is going to want to do their exercises in a specific order.
- at the top of the spread sheet we can have a print box logo, modify logo, and a delete logo, similar to [url removed, login to view]
- we will need to have these headers displayed
- ( check box, muscle group, exercise, sets, reps, weight, update)
- when a person clicks on the check box, and hits the delete logo, it will remove that exercise,
- when a person clicks on the print button it will print out the excel spread sheet, with our logo on the top we can provide you with a header and footer if required. On the bottom we would like our web address and phone number.
- when a person clicks on a check box and clicks on the modify logo it will have the same functions as the update button see below.
- if the person clicks on the update button to the right of an exercise, it will then display a popup window, with the exercise group and exercise, hard coded you will be able to put in the reps, sets and weight and then select save,
- it will then be displayed on the spread sheet.
- the exercise can be hyperlinked back to the exercise in the exercise library to the men's directory,
if the person is click on Muscle Group - Chest; Exercise - Around The Worlds; the hyperlink will go to - [url removed, login to view];g=1
The date may not be important because they are on that particular date and it will be displayed on the spreadsheet on that date in their profile. It might be important when we get into the trainers section when he/she makes a program for a trainee.
The following buttons need to be added to the trainee section only. They
will be displayed only until we develop in future programs.
"View My Inbox"
"Trainer's Meal Guide"
"Trainer's Exercise Guide"
"Select A Trainer"
"Group Exercise" in a Different colour,
Need to remove the Latin in the My Account, maybe we should have with our contact information similar to this page - on the right side can be a Title instead of Food name, and Description instead o