Create a WPF Application project using C# and Visual Studio IDE
Design, code, and test a WPF application to perform the following tasks:
1. Create a form that allows users to select and load an image (JPG, PNG, BMP,
2. The user will have the ability to spray paint the image using the mouse.
3. The user will be able to change the color and the density of the paint.
4. The user will be able to erase some or all of the spray using the mouse.
5. The user will be able to save the changes and close, open the application again,
edit and update the spray paint on the same image.
6. The user will be able to save changes to a new image.
Pay attention to the following:
1. Structure and Cleanness of code.
2. Code Comments.
3. Memory usage and performance.
4. Error exception and handling.
5. Any interesting scenarios and extra options the user might need.
As this is a very simple task, I putting it under a very small project ($10-$15), and accept it only if you can complete it in 24 hours