6. Review the FEMA Multi-Hazard Mitigation Planning under the Disaster Mitigation Act of 2000 (aka the Mitigation Planning "Blue Book") Part 1 only for Standard State Mitigation Plans and the example Crosswalk.
7. Review the Kansas State All Hazards Mitigation Plan in full.
8. Complete the attached state-level Crosswalk while reviewing the Kansas State All Hazards Mitigation Plan;
9. Referring to the Crosswalk, prepare a 10-12 page Plan Assessment Report.
10. Submit attachments for the Plan Assessment Report and the State-level Crosswalk (the Crosswalk will be noted as Appendix A).