Build a xamarin forms project.
1. the xamarin forms project contains no other elements, except only 1 webview.
2. no need launch screen, no need progress bar, no buttons, etc... just 1 webview
3. the webview will access a predefined website (will be provided)
*The website has a simple file upload, the html input element. The website will be something like this:
<input type="file" accept="image/*" />
<input type="submit" />
4. the webview will upload files through the website by allowing user to select image from gallery or by using camera
5. if the app doesn't have the permission to read internal storage or access camera, pop up a notification to instruct the user to allow the permissions.
6. if the device has no internet, the webview will display the following html:
7. when internet of the device resume, load the predefined website.
8. There is a link "<a href='[login to view URL]'>[login to view URL]</a>", for the user to click to download pdf. once the user click the document, download it and open the file with 3rd party app (any app that can read pdf). If the device has no pdf reader installed, display a message saying "No PDF reader" installed.
I will give you the predefined website in private chat once the project started.
Hi, Can do this in minimal time with good quality, I have 9 years of experience in xamarin,also have already done this kind of job uploading a file through webview. Thanks & Regards, Jasmin