We need a photogallery for iPad to be included in an existing app.
Graphical layouts already done and ready to be sent as pdf upon request for better evaluation.
- each row has a scrolling horizontal view with x images. The view can be scrolled like a carousel
- each image represents a subsection that will contains multiple images
- if you tap an image you change view and get the detail view. The detail view has another carousel in the bottom
- you tap an image in the carousel and get it in top section with title and section we are browsing
- you have the tools related to image:
* send image (open dialog to send image by email, or better it will send a mail with the link to same image on a web server)
* open hi-res image (it should open the hi-res version of the image in the programs that can handle it on ipad. The hi res version is not on ipad but available as URL on a remote server)
* add image to basket: a basket that user can fill with multiple images from gallery and see it in a new view (still defining it)
The sections/subsections and images (including title and description and URL on remote server) will be available in a XML. The images could be available from application bundle or from a remote server. In case of remote server they should be download and cached locally.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $633 for this job
We are experienced team of iOS development, we have done application for photographer, which have good photo gallery integrated with CMS. Please check PM for details. Thanks, -Kuldip
I have already done several projects specially on image based applications. I think we are the best match for your project ...Please see the details about the work we have done already... Thanks.