We're looking for someone to create a Flash video player for us, the player needs to have an XML/URL based configure option. It will be fixed to a specific set of pixels we provide (335x425 pixels). The player must achieve the following:
- Load a URL config per video, this will be passed in as part of the embed code (ie. /catwalk-config?i=1234), this will return either a set of variables, or an XML file - developer can help decide this.
- Within the returned data will be video-url, audio-url, splash-background-url, splash-text
- The player then needs to play the video & audio files, the video will be played 2 times in a loop with no delay in between, the audio will be played once - it will be sized in length to fix the video length x2
- Once completed the player will load the splash screen as a background with a play button overlay (clicking this will replay the video & audio), as well as show the splash screen text underneath the play button.
- The player must also be able to provide a "skin" for the play/pause/skip controls (PNG files we can change)
- When playing the video the controls need to slide off the screen and come back up if the mouse is hovered over the flash area.
For an example of the video we are trying to replicate see the [url removed, login to view] video player for their catwalk videos.
Once completed we want to be supplied with .FLA files and any script files necessary for us to make minor amends. in future.