I want to make an Android app for travel and tourism. The idea is that when started, the app should read an XML file and generate it's UI according to its contents. For example, the XML might look something like this:
Saras Baug is a major landmark in City of Pune in India. The place where the park now stands was once occupied by a small lake. However, the lake got dried up and was later developed into Saras Baug. The whole 25-acre (100,000 m2) complex is known as Saras Baug. Pune is among the 10 largest cities of India with est. population over 5 million.
<item name="Kelkar Museum">
The Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum is the one-man collection of Padmashree Late Dr. D.G. Kelkar (1896 -1990). 'Kaka', as Dr. Kelkar was affectionately known, dedicated his collection to the memory of his only son `Raja’ who died an untimely tragic death. It is a collection about 21,000 priceless artifacts which mirror the everyday life of India.
In this case, the app should build a ListView menu at the top level.
1) The ListView will have "See", "Eat" and "Specials" as its contents.
2) A tap on "See" will show another ListView at the sub-menu level.
3) It will contain 2 entries: "Sarasbaug" and "Kelkar Museum".
4) Tap on "Sarasbaug" will show a slide with the text "Saras Baug is a major..."
5) Swipe across the screen from right to left (like page flip) will move to the next slide. The next slide will be the image from "images/1.png"
More description and mockup screenshots attached.