Looking for a talented *independent* Rails programmer with,
- a proven portfolio
- ability to deliver high quality work, fast.
- excellent understanding of web technologies, trends & best practices
- experience in deploying & maintaining real world rails projects with mongrel or similar
- linux/apache server admin experience
- good communication skills & ability to work with a team (remotely)
Will start with one project and if proved suitable, plenty of work & opportunity to work closely with a creative talented team awaits.
Can be full time or part time. Please mention your hourly and monthly rates separately. And please be descriptive about yourself & your skills
(please ignore the budget mentioned here. had to put something)
- 1. We are not looking for a team. We need a single, individual programmer with a good personality.
- 2. Please be specific about your role in the projects you mention.