Developing online booking web service that gives an opportunity of a full cycle travel planning - plan, search, book, pay online and manage travel (cancel, rebook and etc.).
- Social integration (e.g. facebook sign in)
- Registration and private page (e.g. profile)
- SMS alerts and E-Mail notification
- 1+ languages support
- Promotion codes schemes
- Google translate (or analogs) implementation (fees, rules, visa requirements translatе and etc.)
- Connection (via API) to Google Maps / Translate, currency service
1) Content and dynamic packages. Ideas for traveling that includes static text, media and dynamic info from external services. Each "idea" contains a set of search masks (e.g. "search rules") for booking engine.
- Search by criteria, sorting, tagging and etc.
- Dynamic text (XML connection to GTA and Timatic)
- Social integration (e.g. sharing and comments)
- Rating mechanism
2) Booking engine
- XML connection with Galileo GDS (airlines), hotels aggregator (we will show all specifications), Travelfusion (lowcosts)
- Search using idea masks
- Multi-booking using different systems simultaneously (Galileo, GTA, Travelfusion)
- Total price calculation
- "Classic" air tickets and hotels booking (a "classic" process of air tickets / hotels booking: search-select-fill pass. info-pay-book)
3) Itinerary engine
- Itinerary generation (based on search results and customer preferences)
- Generating PDF booking report includes booking services and dynamic information
- Integration with google maps
3) Payment engine (we will show all specifications)
- content management for experts: create and publishing ideas
- private pages for experts: statistics and etc.
- content management for managers: moderating and approving ideas, statistics
- booking management for managers: cancellations and etc.
- total price calculation rules
System consists of four types of users
- Customers who visit this web site to search ideas for traveling
- Experts who generate and publish their ideas for traveling
- Managers who manage this system, such as managing hotel and flight bookings
- Administrators who can tune the system
- All source codes and rights should belong to us.
- Assignment of exclusive rights for all of the development results to us
- Administrator’s guide documents and developers’ guide documents for maintenance
- Code should be maintainable and understandable.
- You should make good usability analysis before coding (we have drafts and our vision that can help you)
- Design must be stylish using web 2.0, such as Ajax and design concept needs to be discussed with us (we also have drafts)
- (!) You must have an experience of the GDS integration
The project can be splited up into 2 (A+B and C) or 3 (A,B,C) parts:
A: expression of requirements (text part), design and usability
B: "classic" booking engine
C: dynamic packages, content, search masks and etc.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $9696 for this job
Hi, We are highly interested to work with you with a commitment to accomplish the task within the stipulated time. Please accept our bid. Details are in PMB. Thanks,
Shahdeep International Business Solutins Ltd. is full service web consulting company that fulfills its client’s ambition with energy,imagination and a team of expertise, please go through PMB, KIndest Regards.