Freelancer.com offers a range of memberships to help freelancers access a variety of services that can help them find more work, connect with clients, and grow their businesses.
Our membership plans namely: Basic, Plus, Professional and Premier are available for monthly subscription. You can also get them at a discounted price if you go for an annual subscription.
Having a membership plan on Freelancer.com can provide a number of benefits for freelancers, including:
- More bids per month: Users with membership plans are able to bid on more projects.
- Increased job opportunities: Members have access to a wider range of clients, especially since specific membership plans unlock your bidding access to high-value projects such as those with a budget of $1500 and up.
- Increased chances of being hired: Members are more likely to be hired for projects, as they can bid on more projects.
- Membership plan inclusive features: Some membership plans come with access to a range of services that can help freelancers manage their businesses more effectively, such as adding your favorite clients in your Client Following list to be notified whenever they post a project, eligibility to the Preferred Freelancer Program, option to Issue external invoices, bookmarking projects, free entry upgrades, and more.
- Daily Withdrawal Requests: You can get your earnings faster through the 1-day processing of your withdrawal request.
Ultimately, the best membership for you will depend on your needs and goals. If you are just starting out as a freelancer, the Basic membership may be all you need. But if you're looking to grow your business and take it to the next level, the Plus, Professional, or Premier membership will be a better fit.
It's worth noting that the benefits of each membership plan vary and it's good to evaluate your needs and goals as a freelancer and choose the one that suits you best.