1. Log in to your Freelancer.com account.
2. Click your profile picture icon at the top right part of the page, and select Profile.
3. Click Edit Profile.
Parts that can be edited are indicated by the icon: Professional Headline, Profile Summary, and Hourly Rate. If it has a icon, you can upload a photo (uploading a cover photo requires a paid membership).
You may upload the following content types:
- Image: up to 10MB (JPG, PNG, GIF)
- Article: up to 20MB
- Code: up to 20MB
- Video: up to 100MB (FLV, AVI, MP4, MOV)
- Audio: up to 20MB (MP3)
Add a title and description to each portfolio item and the skills related to it.
5. If you scroll down, you can also add details to your resume section: Experience, Education, Certifications, and Publications. Click Save for each part to save your input.
6. To the right of the resume section, you can edit your skills. Click +Skills to edit.
The number of skills you can add to your profile depends on your membership subscription. Click Save.
7. Scroll up, and select View Profile to exit editing mode and to save the changes.
Keep your profile page looking as professional as possible. Read more here for tips on how to create a profile that converts leads to customers.