Posting projects is easy.
1. From the main menu bar, click Post a Project.
2. Give your project a descriptive title to easily tell freelancers what the project is about.
3. Describe your project and provide its requirements. Be as detailed as possible. Here are some tips.
4. Upload any files (optional) that can help explain your project requirements more clearly.
5. Add up to five skills necessary to complete your project. These will help us reach relevant freelancers.
6. Choose whether you want to post a project or start a contest instead.
7. Select the appropriate project type (fixed-price or hourly), and provide your budget.
8. Add upgrades (optional), depending on what your project needs. Click Show Advanced Options for the list of upgrades available before posting your project.
9. Click Post My Project to confirm.
Why am I being asked to verify a payment method?
You will be prompted to verify your payment method before posting a project if:
● You have other projects that are waiting to be awarded
● You have outstanding fees within the site
● Additional verification is necessary