The Contest Handover is where the ownership of the winning entry is tranferred from the freelancer (the contest winner) to the contest holder.
These steps are necessary to complete the Contest Handover:
1. Sign the IP Transfer Agreement. Your contest winner will be notified to sign too.
2. After both parties sign the IP Transfer Agreement, you must wait for the winner to upload the contest files.
3. Download and review the files once they are submitted. You may request for minor revisions within a 14-day period after the files upload was initiated.
4. Select the Accept Files & Award Prize button to release the prize money.
5. Leave feedback to your contest winner to reflect your honest experience working with them.
The handover for bought entries is similar, with the exception that feedback cannot be left for non-winning entries.