Adding / removing skills
Adding skills is part of completing your profile. Doing so allows you to bid on projects that require the skills you have on your profile.
1. Log in to your Freelancer.com account.
3. On your Profile page, click Edit Profile.
4. Scroll down, and click +Skills on the lower right side of your profile page.
5. Search your skill using the search tool or from the major categories.
6. Click on the plus sign (+) next to it to add it to your skills list. You will know that the skill has been added once the plus sign (+) next to it turns into a check mark (✓), and it is included in the list on the right.
A free account is allowed to add up to 20 skills. If you have more skills to list, consider upgrading your membership.
7. From the list of your current skills on the right part of the page, you can remove any skill by hovering over it, and by clicking the X icon to its right.
8. Once you are done listing your skills, click Save.