Marking projects as Incomplete
Whether paid or unpaid, projects can be marked as Incomplete. However, this is only recommended if both parties already tried resolving any issues regarding the project.
Marking a project as Incomplete will activate your option to leave your freelancer feedback about your experience working with them. It will also affect their Job Completion Rate.
For Fixed-price projects:
1. Click End Project on your project’s Payments tab.
2. Select The freelancer is unable to complete my project.
3. Click Submit to confirm.
For Hourly projects:
1. If the automatic billing is enabled, disable it first by clicking the Automatic Billing toggle off. All unpaid invoices must be paid to disable automatic billing. Uninvoiced sessions, if any, will be invoiced when you disable the automatic billing.
2. Once the automatic billing is disabled, click End Project. Pending Milestone Payments must be released or cancelled for you to be able to end the project.
3. Select The freelancer is unable to complete my project.
4. Click Submit to confirm.