I have worked on multiple web automations, Excel automations, Desktop application Automations and have a vast expertise in that particular area. I work with technical professionalism. I have come to freelancing after getting much hands on experience in RPA and IT field. I have worked as lead Automation developer and will work with following predefined framework and guidelines :-
1. Collection of facts and as is process that has to be automated.
2. Set up a timeline for completion of project after analyzing the effort required.
3. Create a detailed workflow of all the steps that will be automated, the scope of input and the design of desired output.
4. Getting the input and output designs approved by business users.
5. Dividing project in milestones and having demo meetings every 3 days to showcase the progress achieved.
6. Final completion and UAT (User Acceptance Testing).
7. Deployment to production after successful satisfaction of UAT by business users.
I believe that by following the above mentioned guidelines, we can achieve a very dynamic work friendly environment and systematic logging of efforts based on progress meetings and reports.
I believe in total transparency with the client and always having the client up to date with current progress.
Certifications from Uipath that I have :-
Uipath Advanced Developer Certificate.
Uipath Associate Developer Certificate.
Uipath Orchestrator Certificate.
Uipath Infrastructure Certificate.
Uipath License Certification.
Uipath SAP developer Certificate