I have more than 10 years of experience in programming, Hardware design and Embedded systems. I have also worked as a project manager for 4 years in two companies.
I am equipped with a 3D printer at home and adequate mechanical design skills, thus I would be able to provide complete prototypes for your projects (enclosure for electronics, moving parts, customized mechanical parts etc.)
I have worked at a company for the last few years and now I have a bit of free time to go back to freelancing. A few samples of my work in Image processing, GUI design, Microcontrollers, Wireless systems, Monitoring and SCADA and Robotics fields could be found in my portfolio.
- Development of fast image processing algorithms using C++
- Development of proof of concept, data gathering and monitoring using Matlab and Python
- Development of GUI and robotics controller applications using C++/CLI (.NET)
Hardware, Software and Embedded System Developer
Aug 2012 - May 2014 (1 year, 9 months)
- Project Manager
- Analog and digital hardware designer
- Visual Studio .NET developer and GUI designer
- ARM based microcontrollers (STM32 Series) embedded software developer