I have graduated from the mechatronics department, banha faculty of engineering, and work as an embedded system engineer, interested in mechatronics system design, machine learning, and embedded systems.
[ 3D and mechanical Design ]
Have a proficient experience in SolidWorks 2d drafting, 3d modeling, material
selection, sheet metal, and simulation. I have built several projects before, for
instance, RCM manipulator for surgical operations, workshop flange, 3d printer, 2
axes cartesian robot.
[ Software-based projects ]
• Examination System based on ATmega32 Micro-controller,
Keypad and LCD.
• Grocery shopping device using data structures on ATmega32.
• Implementing all Atmega32 low layer drivers.
• Implementing TivaC123 drivers such like ADC, PWM, IIC,
UART, TIMER, STEPPER, GPIO.
• Flight registration system based on data structure (stack, queue).
[ Embedded systems-based projects ]
• Implementing two versions of quadrature encoder module for
brushless DC motor.
• Interface with LDC1614 using I2C module.
• Implementing algorithm to interface the motor driver DRV8711
using SPI module to control stepper and Brushed-DC motors.
• Implementing 1st, 2nd, and 10th (LPF, HPF, BPF, NOTCH) digital
filters using both shift and delta operator methods.
[ Machine learning-based projects ]
• Implementing digits recognition using backpropagation modules.
• Implementing face cancer detection algorithm using deep learning.
• Implementing defect detection algorithm for metal product flow through a belt
conveyor in a production line.
• Implementing barcode, object, date, color detection algorithms for real-time