I'm a Freelancer.com staff member and work as a Technical Project Manager. I'd be happy to assist you with your project. I have experience developing Web and Mobile Apps and managing projects in an Agile work environment.
I am a Software professional and a passionate problem solver, with an interest in the interaction between human behaviour and technology, ensuring a seamless interaction between the two. I employ a meticulous and analytical based approach to problem solving, and am always interested in learning more about the intricate complexities of software.
I hold a Computer Science degree with Software Engineering option from the University of Victoria and a few of the different hats I've worn over the years are
1) Software Engineer at the BC Ministry of Jobs, Trade and Technology
2) Web Analyst at the BC Ministry of Social Development and Poverty Reduction
Here are some of the things I can do for you:
1) Write a project specification document, based on a phone call or chat conversation we have. This document will outline the deliverables for your project, and standards I expect of the freelancer.
2) Work with the freelancer on a weekly basis, running "sprints", answering technical questions, etc.
3) Help you test your finished product.
What I do for you depends on your project and what exactly you need help with!
Right now, project management is only $30/hour, and the first 30 minutes of the service is free