I am a technical trainer, I have more than +29 years of experience (+10 years in the academic field and 19 years in “Scanning, Administrative, Secretarial, Clerical and Copy typing from handwritten drafts” fields. I have very strong and sufficient skills to run various types of project. Below is a summary of my skills:
- Design Organizational Charts, Mail Merge documents, Labels, Envelopes & Mail Merge Rules Shapes, Charts, Tables, Pivot Tables, typing and formatting Researches/Dissertation/thesis.
- Ability to type 90 word per minute (wpm) with 99% accuracy and excellent spelling and grammar skills.
- Thousands of skills in MS Office and Good transcribing abilities with full awareness of Proofreading signs and marks.
- Ability to produce statistical data reports.
- Ability to identify training needs and design well great training short-courses.
I shall be available every day and interested in building working relationships. Feel free to contact me and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
1. Responsible for training different business subjects of specialization to trainees, organizing and developing the subject of specialization. 2. Representative the College in the Ministry of Education for preparation the Comprehensive Exam yearly. 3. Working as Trainer for evening training short-courses for Computer applications, connection and communication and management of projects. 4. Participated in non-curriculum activities and follow-up On-Job-Training Sessions.
Emergency Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
UNRWA - Education Department
Jul 2013 - Aug 2014 (1 year, 1 month)
1. Ensure timely and effective follow-up and oversees day-to-day activities in the displaced families' centres. 2. Provide feedback on refugee problems and give recommendations for the identified problems and escalate to management as required. 3. Carry-out timely stock-taking for emergency food and non-food items in all emergency centers. 4. Prepare daily and monthly reports summarizing the inspection activities and maintaining files and documents. 5. Identifying displaced centers needs.
Scanning Team Supervisor
UNRWA - Relief & Social Services Programme
Sep 2005 - Dec 2008 (3 years, 3 months)
1. Supervises the operations of the scanning team in the location including the arrangement for distribution of daily work, the day-to-day activities of the scanning team and providing newly recruited staff members with training for all scanning procedures. 2. Ensures agreed production goals are met asset by Palestine Refugee Records Project implementation plan. 3.Responsible for maintenance of family files during the entire scanning process and check the quality of all images scanned by staff.
Bachelor degree - Business Administration - I. U. G.
Palestinian Territory 1997 - 2000
Diploma - Business and Office Practice - Kalandia Community College - Jerusalem
Israel 1982 - 1984
Professional Reporting and Writing Skills
UNRWA - Gaza in cooperation wih "Career Development Institute - Gaza
How to write different business and analytcial reports, business letters etc... from 27/12/2007 to 3/2/2008.
An In-Service Training Course Vocational/Technical Instructor VTI (1n)
Education Department - Gaza in coordinaton with Eduation Department Amman - UNRWA Gaza Field Office
Guidance, instructions, procedures and planning for implementation business subjects of specialization to rainees.
Training Course: Train of Trainers "TOT"
UNRWA - Gaza - SMET
The course 24 hours and conducated from 6/3/2011 to 14/3/2011. How to train others.
Special life skills Secretarial and office work
Secretarial procedures, Secretarial Roles in Meeting Management, Operating & Usage Photocopying Machine, Operating & Usage Telephone Line & Central Telephone & Changing the telephone Calls, Operating and usage printers, projectors and shredder machines. Orphan Project - 20 hours.
Effective Connection Skills
Effective Connection Concept, Communication process elements, type of communication insides offices, Communication Channels, Verbal and Non-Verbal Communication, Listening, Develop Listening Skills, Using appropriate forms for recording telephone call and Visitors Reception. Conducted in July & August 2017 in Orphan Project - 3 hours.
Arabic Commercial Correspondence
Writing and formatting Business and Government correspondence, Kinds of Business letters, Administrative Memos and Government Correspondence. Conducted in July & August 2017 - Orphans Project. (12 hours)
MS Office 2010 Computer Skills
The material prepared to target group belong to the Orphans Project implemented in our college as short-courses. The publication was included in the introduction to computer concepts and terms, Windows7, MS Word 2010, Excel 2010, PowerPoint & Outlook in July & August 2017.