Sergei Budykin, MSCE
Relevant technical skills PC:
• Systems: DOS, Windows (2000,XP,Vista,Seven), installation, tuning, repairing.
• Hardware: Servers, Hubs, Routers, Switches, PC’s, tuning, repairing
• Software: MS Office Suite, Autodesk CAD Suite & 3D Modeling, Adobe and Corel Graphics suite, CAD systems,
• Networking: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, WINS, Ethernet,
HTML; HTML5; CSS3 good level;
PHP basic level;
• Troubleshooting networks and computer programs
• Installing software and hardware
• Designing and implementing a secure network
• Supporting desktops and servers
• Managing a range of databases
• Helping with web development
• Developing processes and procedures to train others
• Supporting or leading a group of computer repair technicians through a project
• Learning about different operating systems and platforms
• Becoming proficient with MS Windows and Linux operating systems
• Installing peripherals and other hardware across a range of computers
o Engineering experience
• in areas of civil engineering, architectural design, electronics, computer and radio equipment tuning and repair
o Other skills: concise, self-motivated, appeasable, culturally diverse with superior communication skills, fluent in English, Russian, Ukrainian, and a proven team leader
2012-Current Web development. Creating websites: e-commerce, forums e.t.c.
2008 - Current Architectural Design and Documentation, Inc., Engineer, Civil
Focus on all the stages of analysis, design, and development
for different types of construction projects utilizing 3D modeling
technology, as well as other modern tools for minimizing
overall cost of materials at the stage of their ordering and
the lifetime maintenance procedures. Samples of the projects
completed: summer cottage buildings, several-levels buildings,
designed for utilizing monolithic concrete, etc.
2004 – Current Computer Systems, Inc., Communications Engineer
Focus on consulting, as well as hardware and software design,
tuning, modeling, analysis, repair. Systems include: wired and
wireless networks, software protocols, navigation complexes, radio
devices. Tuning and repairing
Also performs analysis, testing and installing of computers and large hardware systems, connects PCs in a network and sets up peripheral equipment, hardware components and allied devices. Loads software programs/packages and utility applications, installs operating systems, establishes email accounts and IP addresses, and carries out upgrades of memory and hard drive systems. She checks performance-related issues and network support problems, responds to complaints and queries, provides technical advice, and solves employees' technical problems by phone or in person.
2003 – 2004 Cars service station, Inc. Motorman
Adjustment: the car engines and other machinery.
2010 – Current Internet and Web Design, Inc.
Manager, consulting and customer training
2011 – Current Odessa National Maritime Academy, Ukraine
2005 – 2009 Odessa State Academy of Building and Architecture, Ukraine
Diploma of Master of Science in Civil Engineering (MSCE)
2003 – 2004 Odessa Polytechnic National State University
Course work on selected subjects in the areas of mathematics, science and technology
2011 – Current Institute of Postgraduate Studies: “Odessa Maritime Training
v Function as project designer in areas of civil engineering, architecture, radio electronics, wired networks, wireless systems, computer systems
v Provide support for the needs of businesses associated with a wide variety of industry sectors
v Consult in the fast growing area of internet and web development, with an emphasis on different applications
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES AND INTERESTS
v Language proficiency
v Athletic activities in bicycling, swimming, running
v Don't have bad habits
v Experience in driving and handling different types of cars and machinery
v Open to a variety of business assignments both domestically and overseas.