Gabriel Teodor Bunbac
Birth date: 01-03-1976;
Married status: married;
Military status: done;
Driver licence: B category.
Sharepoint Administrator: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server 2003, Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server 2001, PI;
C#, ASP.NET, Microsoft Visual Basic programmer.
Data Base administrator and developer in Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Access;
ISP System Engineer;
1999-2000 Politehnica University Bucharest
Master - Advanced Automatic and Electric Engineer with 10 (range 1-10);
1994-1999 Politehnica University Bucharest
System Science Engineer graduated the Automatic Control and Computer Science with 8.50 (range 1-10);
1990-1994 High School "TRAIAN" Constanta
I graduated the High School “TRAIAN”, mathematics – physics section with 7.76 (range 1-10).
Developing my knowledge in APPLICATION ADMINISTRTION, ISP SYSTEM ENGINEER, PROGRAMMER, DATA BASE ADMINISTRATOR AND DEVELOPER and GIS;
Improving continuously my technical skills in all the domains based on every kind of IT solutions.
February 2007 – Rompetrol S.A. (Constanta)
* I Install, configure and administrate remote the SharePoint Portal Server 2007 and Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 applications, Forefront, IIS, Microsoft SQL 2005 from production (8 servers) and test farms. The objective is to make them more reliable, optimized, secure and maintaining high availability to 98%;
* I Install, configure and support remote Sharepoint 2001, Sharepoint 2003, PI;
* I migrated Sharepoint 2003 to Sharepoint 2007;
* I Trouble shoot application issues;
* I Assist business users in the creation and management of their team sites;
* I Work with other IT team members and business customers on SharePoint projects.
February 2004 – February 2007 Impromex (Constanta)
* I install and administrate equipments: Cisco, Telindus, Port Master3, Allied Telesyn;
* I install and administrate internet lines;
* I administrate servers: mail, dns, traffic, alert;
* I install and administrate PBX units: Samsung IDCS500;
* I develop applications in Microsoft Visual Basic, C#, ASP.NET and having as support Microsoft SQL, MySQL, Microsoft Access data bases;
* I install and administrate computer networks;
* I perform computers, networks, printers.
November 1999 – February 2004 Mann Data Connection (Constanta)
* I develop applications in Microsoft Visual Basic, C# and having as support Microsoft SQL, MySQL, Microsoft Access data bases;
* I install and administrate computer networks;
* I perform computers, networks, printers service;
* I teach Microsoft Visual Basic programming and Microsoft Access data bases courses.
May 1998 – November 1999 SoftChim S.A. (Bucharest)
* I developed visual applications under Windows System based on Client/Server technology using Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0;
* I have had experience in using Microsoft products creating Data Base applications (Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL );
* I created a Client/Server application for data acquisition of an industry installation using National Instruments equipment;
* I developed GIS applications on Autodesk World2 platform using VBA;
* I used Arcview;
* I made WEB pages;
* I taught courses for beginners in IT: general information about computers (HARDWARE), about Windows 95 operating system and about all Microsoft Office 97 applications;
* I administrated 16 stations of Windows NT network.
January 1998 – May 1998 Extreme System (Constanta)
* Hardware specialist (Service, Troubleshooting);
* Network installation and administration;
June 1996 – August 1996 Altair Soft (Constanta)
* Assembling computers and installing networks (Windows ’95, Windows NT).
* Applications: Microsoft Sharepoint Server 2007/2003/2001, PI;
* Programmer languages:
- C#, ASP.NET;
- Microsoft Visual Basic (4.0, 5.0, 6.0);
- Borland Pascal; - Borland C/C++ ;
- Assembler (Intel x86);
* Data Bases: Microsoft SQL Server, MySql, Microsoft Access;
* Operating Systems: Windows XP/2000/NT/98/95/3.11, Linux;
* ISP: Cisco, Telindus, Port Master3, Allied Telesyn;
* PBX units: Samsung IDCS500;
* GIS applications: Autodesk World2, Arcview;
* Graphic editors: Corel Draw, Adobe PhotoShop, Paint Shop Pro;
* DTP systems: MS-Office, WordPerfect, QuarkXpress;
* Internet WEB pages designer;
* 70-631 - MCTS: Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, Configuring;
* 70-630 - MCTS: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, Configuring;
* 5060A - Implementing Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (course);
* 5061 - Implementing Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (course);
* Accelerated Training for Database Administrators - SQL Server 2005
* MOC 2780 Maintaining a Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Database;
And selected modules from the courses:
* 2786: Designing a Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Infrastructure
* 2787: Designing Security for Microsoft SQL Server 2005
* 2788: Designing High Availability Database Solutions Using Microsoft SQL Server 2005
* 2789: Administering and Automating Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Databases and Services
* 2790: Troubleshooting and Optimizing Database Servers Using Microsoft SQL Server 2005
* I won an award at Scientific Communication in 1999 with a graphical interface programmed in Object Oriented Programming based on Client/Server technology witch collected data from an industrial installation through a National Instruments data acquisition board.
* English: advanced;
* French: medium.
* Mounting Excursion;
Great Worker. Extremely hard worker and was able to do the work needed with almost no support from my team. This was great to have someone that just gets things done. Thanks again for the great work...