I am a professional industrial designer with more than 12 years of experience in solid modeling. With skills and speed proven in industry, I can develop and design new products, engineer production equipment and assembly lines and reverse engineer from old documentation, pictures and sketches. From ideas to production line.
Engineering and design of
- work cells for product quality assessment for PSA, Honeywell Turbo Technologies, BorgWarner Turbo Systems, DoMEL...
- assembly lines for automotive products and electrical components
- hydraulic press
- wood-working equipment
Mar 2008 - May 2008 (2 months, 1 day)
- design of sheet metal and thermoformed components for electronic gaming machines
May 2006 - May 2008 (2 years)
Design, prototyping and industrialization of components for car interior
Clients: VolksWagen, Porsche, Fiat
- design and prototyping of car interior components
- industrialization of PE foam components
- programming NC foam cutters (Baumer)
- design of work cells for parts manufacturing and product assembly
1986 - 1990
Certified SolidWorks Professional
A Certified SolidWorks Professional is an individual that has successfully passed SolidWorks' advanced skills examination. Each CSWP has proven their ability to design and analyze parametric parts and moveable assemblies using a variety of complex features in SolidWorks.
Contact Damjan P. about your job
Log in to discuss any details over chat.
Basic Numeracy 1 98% US English 2 85% Freelancer Orientation 1 80% UK English 1 75%