~ My Extensive Experiences
✓ Frontend and Backend Development
- React/NextJS, Svelte/Sapper, Vue/NuxtJS, Angular, React Native, Electron.js, SCSS/SASS, Bootstrap UI, Metronic-UI, Material-UI, Fuse, JQXWidgets
- Ruby on Rails, Django/Python, Node.js/Express, FeathersJS, Koa.js, PHP(Laravel, CI), ASP.NET, Java, Spring Boot
- MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, GraphQL, Azure SQL, Firebase
Puppeteer, Scrapy, Nodejs-Scraper, etc.
✓ Unit Test
RSpec, PHP Unit, JEST, Mocha, Engaged in TDD/BDD/DDD
- DevOps, Azure, GCP, AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, LAMDA, SES), Git, cPanel, Plesk, Bluehost, DigitalOcean, Nginx, Firebug, Zendesk, Docker
- ActiveCompaign, Hubspot, ZOHO CRM, NetSuite CRM...
✓ API integration
Google API(Maps, Google sheet, Form), Facebook Graph API, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Microsoft, Amazon, eBay, WordPress codex API, AWS, Airhob, and Trawex API for booking service, CMS API(webflow, Squarespace, Shopify, Wix) to integrate with external service, memberstask, Zoom, Twilio, Nexmo, Mailchimp, Squareup, ShopStation, Podio, ActiveCompaign, Hubspot, ZOHO CRM, NetSuite CRM, etc.
☕ About Me
Daniel is a creative and experienced Full Stack Developer who earned a Bachelor's Degree(BS) in computer engineering in 2018 and a Master's Degree(MS) in computer engineering in 2020, both of them at Dedan kimathi university of technology. Currently, he enjoys working as a Full Stack Developer in web/Mobile App, Data Science, Machine learning, API integration, and UI/UX, where his extensive experience and his deep knowledge of OOP languages, Data architecture, and machine learning are most influential. He has worked in many normal and large business companies as a talented Full Stack Developer since 2010 and contributed many Web and Mobile App Development as a talented and high skilled programmer.
Please feel free to drop me a line if you are seeking a high-skilled and experienced developer.
Daniel is a good React programmer, there was no thecnical task that he wasn't able to handle.
He wasn't able to estimate the work time required to him to complete the work and asked many times for a budget rise, he ended up within budget but not completing everything we asked on the project details.
I think that with experience he could become a good professionist.