This frelancer is the one that you have to choose if you need anything related to AMazon SP-API
[09 November, 2021] He really knows of the Amazon api works and code was pretty clear.
An amazing experience
A++++ VERY IMPRESSED with Daniil's coding skills. He is one of the 10 we have worked with since 2005. Will hire again! You will see more ratings from me. He is THAT good! You won't be disappointed. We are starting a C# project with him shortly
Just working remotely as lead developer whenever urgent comes.
Full Stack developer
Permskij Gosudarstvennyj Tehniceskij Universitet
Jul 2013 - Jun 2017 (3 years, 11 months)
- Writing efficient code
- Creating websites/a website using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Working closely with web designers and programmers to produce the website
- Constant communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy their content
- Researching different software programs, maintaining software documentation
- Implementing contingency plans in case the website goes down
- Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website once built
Front-end Web developer
Krasnojarskij Gosudarstvennyj Tehniceskij Universitet
Jul 2011 - May 2012 (10 months, 1 day)
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
The book includes usability and architectural tips to help you build maintainable and usable node web applications from the start. Finally, once your application is ready to be released, discover how to package it up into professional-quality installers, ready to ship.
Contact Daniil D. about your job
Log in to discuss any details over chat.
Preferred Freelancer Program SLA 1 97% US English 1 80%