Web Developer | Data Entry Specialist | IT support
I help companies/clients build great user-interfaces with the latest technologies that boost their presence in the digital space. I have 3+ years experience working with various web tools/technologies.
I have also had the privilege of building amazing data entry skills i.e word processing, powerpoint presentations and excel documents, this is due to my past working experience as a front desk manager.
Contact me for all your website design/redesign/development, website management and any type of document processing/conversion.
• Ensured the front desk was neat and very presentable.
• Photocopied and printed various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
• Organize and store paperwork, documents, and computer-based information.
• Created and maintain filing and other office systems.
• Redirected phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
Accepted all letters, packages, and distributed them to their appropriate departments.
• Monitored, organized and forwarded emails.
Dream Makers College
Jan 2019 - Jun 2020 (1 year, 5 months)
• I worked cooperatively with other teachers, and administrators to help students reach learning
• Incorporated multiple types of teaching strategies during the Information Computer Technology class.
• Facilitated team collaboration between students through group assignment and project.
• Graded student assignments, papers, and Information Technology projects.
• Communicated frequently with students and parents to get feedback and discuss strategies to track
Web Developer Intern
Just Web Technology NG
Oct 2017 - Feb 2018 (4 months, 1 day)
• Researched and developed new technology designs.
• Deployed scripting languages, management tools, and digital media to design new websites.
• Participated in learning programs and classes to gain competencies and professional skills.
• Studied user requirements and websites through database development.
• Debugged code and troubleshoot the website to ensure compatibility with devices and browsers.
Contact Tomilola A. about your job
Log in to discuss any details over chat.
Preferred Freelancer Program SLA 1 92% US English 1 92%