Providing the best result and clean code for same project is my duty.
I am always bringing fresh idea during development and make it results-focused and world-class application.
Your success is my success.
✔️BackEnd: Django, Flask, Golang, Express.js, Laravel, Codeigniter
✔️ Desktop App: C/C++, C#, Electron
✔️ Database: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, SQLite
✔️ Version Management: Github, Bitbucket, Gitlab
✔️ Task Management: Jira, Pivotal Tracker, Asana, Basecamp, Bugzilla
✔️ Automation test: Selenium, Appium, JMeter
✔️Other stacks: Microservices, Redis, Devops, Docker, AWS, Firebase
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
* Flexible Working time (possible on Weekend, Night, Day)
* Strong teamwork
* Clear and Responsive Communication in Fluent English
* ERP, CMS, MES.
* Single/Multi-vendor E-commerce.
* Booking System (Hotel Booking, Traveling, Flights Booking)
* Delivery System
* Blockchain (IBM Hyperleger Fabric Blockchain, Ethereum Blockchain)
I am always ready for you.
Very fast, Very Quality!!!
He has sufficient knowledge about Python, Django.
I employed several freelancers to do my job, but they failed. but Doan completed my job before deadline and worked creatively.
I would work with him in the future.
• BillsGlide is a platform aiming at auto-car-registration based on users’ VIN information stored in Firebase and by auto-processing the payment using Stripe API
• Worked on both the front and back end side using stacks like Angular 8, Node.js, Firebase, and 3rd parties like Stripe.
PlanningPlus Software – Auto BC Pty Ltd (Australia)
Feb 2017 - Jan 2018 (11 months, 4 days)
• PlanningPlus is a micro-task management SaaS platform for auto-repair service suppliers, car owners and insurance companies.
• Used React to work on the front end and Laravel for the backend, integrated 3rd party APIs for payment and in-app messaging.
Web and Mobile Developer
Hualong Technology Co. Ltd
Oct 2013 - Aug 2014 (10 months, 1 day)
• Full lifecycle development using C++ and Win32
• Used native Objective-C and Java to develop state-of-the-art mobile applications for iOS and Android
• Research, design and implement best practice solutions to new problems
• Appointed as a lead web developer to join a team of 3 other members to work on CMS Ecommerce Websites based on PHP frameworks including CI and Yii
• Migrated from SVN for source control to Git, local GitHub
Master of Library & Information Science (M.L.I.S.)
Malaysia University of Science and Technology, Malaysia 2008 - 2012