I am a Techpreneur that have more than 8 years expertise working in varied applications of Internet of Things (IoT) which includes UI/UX Design, Web/Mobile App Development, Automation, API Integration, Business Intelligence, Smart Buildings, Supply Chain Management, Tracking/Monitoring System, VR/AR Applications, Desktop/Mobile Game Simulators, Green Solutions, FinTech and many more.
I have work across all industries with small, medium and large businesses. My skills include but are not limited to:
• Odoo (ERP) • Wordpress/Woocommerce • Joomla • Drupal • Magnento • Pretashop • Shopify • Moodle • Koha Library •
• Native iOS • Native Android • Flutter • Ionic • Phonegap • React Native • Xamarin •
• Jitsi-Meet • Zoom API • BigBlueButton •
Game Development / Augmented Reality (AR) / Virtual Reality (VR):
• Unity3D • Unreal Engine • ARKit • ARCore • ARFoundation • Vuforia • Hologram • Three.js • HTML5 •
Engineering / Geolocation Software:
• Autodesk (CAD, Revit, Maya, 3ds Max, Forge API) • QGIS •
UI / UX Prototype:
• Figma • Balsamiq Mockup • Adobe XD •
• MatLab • Wolfram Mathematica • Origin Pro • Excel • Tableau • R-Programming • LabView • OpenCV • TensorFlow •
• MySQL • MSSQL • MongoDB • SQLLite • PostgreSQL • Google Firebase •
• Linux • Windows • MacOS • Cpanel • Cloud AWS (EC2, Lightsail, S3) •
• Microsoft Projects • Bitbucket • Gitlab •
• Drone/UAV • Smartwatch • Sensor • Arduino • High Power Laser • GPS • CCTV • ADSB Radar •
I have successfully received a PhD in Physics, Major in Artificial Intelligence and I am actively involved in engineering and scientific research.
If you are interested with any of my services, please do not hesitate to click on the "Hire Me" button.
Let's Digitize your Dreams..!!
Dr. Syafiq Affandi
Genius people with a great sense of creativity who worked closely with me to produce something quite remarkable. The world needs more people like this. For sure, I will be working with Dr. Syafiq again in the future and, believe me, it will be a refreshing pleasure
It has been a pleasure working with Syafiq from the start to finish of this project. 5 stars on everything - he is very professional, communication has been thorough, quick and clear - in perfect English. I highly recommend him and will definitely consider him again for future projects.
• Lead a team of software developers with multi-disciplinary fields of expertise.
• Build and deliver complex models by using deep learning techniques to cater for the operation gap identified
• Coordinating technology installations, upgrades, customize and maintenance
• Monitor the implementation of the e-commerce digital platform and recommend action steps to mitigate the challenge/risk.
• Preparation of technical submission during tender stage
Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UniSZA)
Jan 2021 - Dec 2021 (11 months, 1 day)
• Consult with business stakeholders based on UI/UX
• Create Custom Plugin for Department, Program and Faculty
• Consult on Google Analytic Behavior
• Training / Transfer Knowledge Sessions
Green Technology Consultant
University Technology Malaysia (UTM)
Apr 2020 - Dec 2021 (1 year, 8 months)
• Consult with business stakeholders, Design Authority and vendors to understand business requirement, technology trends and industry directions and utilize this knowledge to provide consulting to business and customers.
• Create a Carbon Footprint Web Calculator
Doctor of Philosophy in Science Physics, Major in Artificial Intelligence
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia 2012 - 2015
Master of Science in Physics, Major in Laser Applications
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia 2010 - 2012
Bachelor of Science in Pure Physics
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia 2007 - 2010
MTE 2021 - Silver Medal
The International Expo on Innovation and Technology
Carbon Footprint Calculator For Malaysian Green Highway Index
ITEX 2016 – Gold Medal
International Invention, Innovation & Technology Exhibition
Smart Nanoparticle Measurement Program (Software)
INATEX 2015 – Gold Medal
Industrial Art & Technology Exhibition
Smart Nanoparticle Measurement Optical Device
Theoretical Study on Slow-Light Generated by Integrated Microring Resonator with Wide Bandwidth
Laser Technology and Optics
We proposed a new approach to generate slow light transmission with large bandwidth and high buildup factor by using a soliton pulse propagating within integrated ring resonator circuit. The system consisted series of micron-size ring resonator fabricated by using nonlinear InGaAsP/InP material that are laterally coupled together.
In-Situ Measurement of Gold Nanoparticle Production
Journal of Nanophotonics
The closeness of the experimental and theoretical values enables the development of an in situ characterization technique to monitor and analyze the production of gold nanoparticles (NPs), overcoming the use of high-end and expensive instrumentation.
Characterization of Uncoated and Cysteamine Coated Gold Nanoparticles by PLA
Journal of Nanophotonics
Gold nanoparticles and cysteamine-coated gold nanoparticles are physically synthesized using the pulsed laser ablation in liquid technique, which is rapid, simple, and efficient one-step synthesis. UV-Vis analysis shows that the absorption band after cysteamine coating is shifted toward the lower wavelength range around ∼234 nm as compared to gold nanoparticles’ absorption band around ∼520 nm.