Invite Freelancer to Project
You don't seem to have an active project at the moment. Why not post a project now? It's free!Post a project
Felicia Radulescu Online Offline
- 92%Jobs Completed
- 100%On Budget
- 92%On Time
- 17%Repeat Hire Rate
Anti snoring spray
Brochure for Nasal Sprayarticle
Speech CEO for Charity Event
Gather information about Romania and Bucharest and make a report
“Good work, I'm satisfied with the result.”GoodPart 13 hours ago.
2 Lifestyle Articles
“Very pleased with the result! Will hire again!”AntonEmil 3 weeks ago.
Project for Felixa37
“Très bien comme d'hab. Very good, and fast. Thanks Felixia”ElisaKr 2 months ago.
Native human translation! Translate something from English to Romanian / limba română
“Good Freelancer! Every time again!”putevkin 2 months ago.
English to Romanian Translation
“Did a good job.”grimm 4 months ago.
Comunicat de presă, romană
“Proyecto entregado a tiempo”AMMAIL10 7 months ago.
Translator, Copywriter & JournalistMay 2012
Translating books, websites and various types of documents “Tong Les Incollables Spécial Enigmes - Du CP au CE1” by PlayBac, DPH “Tong Les Incollables Spécial Enigmes - Du CE1 au CE2” by PlayBac, DPH “Tong Les Incollables Spécial Enigmes - Du CE2 au CM1” by PlayBac, DPH “Tong Les Incollables Spécial Enigmes - Du CM1 au CM2” by PlayBac, DPH “Les Incollables: Le corps humain” by PlayBac, DPH “Les Incollables. Les Planètes” by PlayBac, DPH “Les Incollables: Les Chats” by PlayBac, DPH “Les Incollables:
- Writing blog contents and newsletters - Structuring and writing lengthy advertising and information material (audio and brochures) between 40 and 200 pages on topics required by the clinic managers - Writing motivational emails for clinic patients - Writing sales letters for products and services. - Proofreading & writing nutritionist's tricks and apealing texts for thousand of recipes
CopywriterFeb 2009 - Jan 2011 (1 year)
- Writing advertising materials (radio and TV spots, prints, flyers, newsletters, websites, banners, brochures, direct mail) for the advertising agency's clients: Reebok, Volksbank, Omega Pharma, Go Travel, NauticLife, MedLife, Best-IFF, Nemo Express etc. - Writing press releases and advertorials for Reebok, Northland, AFI Europe, Omega Pharma, ARTS etc.
PR CoordinatorFeb 2007 - Nov 2008 (1 year)
- Creating and maintaining a database of journalists from cultural departments of newspapers, magazines and televisions; - Preparing and writing materials for the press releases; - Writing presentation for each new published book for Minerva’s website and for the press; - Organizing book launches to promote Minerva’s books in the media; - Managing the mail of the publishing house in English and French; - Selecting and negotiating of royalties with foreign publishers and literary agencies.
PR Manager & CopywriterNov 2006 - Jun 2009 (2 years)
- Coordinating the collection development of all 1400 recipes; - Writing original texts ad for each recipe; - Coordinating the production of packages; - Maintaining excellent relations with suppliers and customers; - Marketing activities - developing a campaign strategy, followed by implementation and evaluation; - Administrative tasks (budget, payments, checking expenditures made by other employees for the publishing house, mail etc).
Translator (English-Romanian)Feb 2006 - Oct 2013 (7 years)
Les Incollables by Play Bac France "Whose Bright Idea Was it?" by Larry Verstraete “Child of Our Time: Early Learning” by dr. Tessa Livingstone “Princess and Fairy” by Anna Pigantaro “Creative Strategy in Advertising” by Drewniany and Jewler “Think Like a Champion” by Donald Trump “101 Things You Should Do Before Going to Heaven” by David Bordon and Tom Winters “Live, Laugh, Love Again” by Michelle Borquez et alii “The Secret Language of Girlfriends” by Karen Neuburger a
JournalistJun 2004 - Nov 2006 (2 years)
Documentation relating to the topics chosen or assigned by the editor-in-chief; Journalistic work on the field; Journalistic writing (news, reportage, investigations, interviews, reviews etc.); Meeting the deadlines imposed by the editor-in-chief; Promoting the magazine in educational environment (schools, high schools, universities and other educational institutions, NGOs, various educational services providers).
PR MANAGER of National Theatre Festival for Teenagers “Jos Palaria”Feb 2004 - Jun 2013 (9 years)
- Managing relationships with sponsors(negotiating the contracts), media partners and supporters of the festival; - Publicizing and promoting the event through the educational institutions in Bucharest and around the country; - Creating and maintaining relationships with representatives from the specialized press; - Managing relations with the jury, the theater staff and their coordinators; - Coordinating of the technical staff involved in the festival; - Presenting the festival.
Journalism and Mass Communication- 2003 Specialization: Advertising and Public Relations1999 - 2003 (4 years)
- Facebook Connected
- Preferred Freelancer —
- Payment Verified
- Phone Verified
- Identity Verified —
- Email Verified
My Top Skills
- Translation 39
- Articles 19
- Article Rewriting 14
- Copywriting 12
- Academic Writing 12
- Blog 8
- French 8
- Romanian 8
- Content Writing 7
- Ghostwriting 5
- English (UK) 5
- Research 4
- Creative Writing 4
- Press Releases 3
- English (US) 3
- Editing 2
- Copy Typing 2
- Proofreading 1
- Report Writing 1
- Reviews 1
- Product Descriptions 1
- Speech Writing 1
- eBooks 0
- Forum Posting 0
- Medical Writing 0
- Travel Writing 0
- WIKI 0
- Book Writing 0
- Wikipedia 0
- Slogans 0
- Catch Phrases 0
- Online Writing 0
- English Spelling 0
- English Grammar 0
- Business Writing 0