January 2011 to Present Freelance Work Toronto/Picton, ON
Illustrator/Animator Web/Graphic Designer
• Created websites, Wordpress blogs, Wordpress & Joolma themes
• Web/TV graphics – Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign, 3D Studio Max and After Effects
• Produced print materials (business cards, logos, flyers) for freelance clients
• Website maintenance, updated website content, Flash animations, banners, Database maintenance
January 2007 to November 2010 Stornoway Communications, North York, Ontario
• Web/TV Graphic Designer – Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
• Produced on-air Broadcast Graphics – 3D Studio Max and After Effects
• Produced print materials for on-location events, well as promotional brochures and flyers
• Created and produced 3 monthly e-mail newsletters, as well as special events/bulletins
• In my spare time (at night and weekends), I’ve maintained numerous website based on WordPress. I have extensive experience in Plugins, Widgets and automated content.
August 2005 to November, 2006 Netvisual Media Networks, Belleville, Ontario
• Sole designer of Plasma Screen advertisements for retailers and service providers in the Quinte Region,
• Done primarily in After Effects, Flash MX, Illustrator 10 and Photoshop CS
March 2005 to June 2005 Iko-Software Technologies. Vaughan, ON
• Designed 10 Poker Games for downloading purposes,
• Worked on a 3D slot games, designed using 3D Studio Max and Photoshop
April 2004 to March 2005
Freelance Web Design in Eastern Ontario/Western USA
2001 - April 2004 Z Touch Systems, Inc. Las Vegas, NV
• Chief Designer of Sales and Marketing material (Brochures, Posters & Reports).
• Designed several large scale signs/print outs.
• Designed numerous websites and back ends for various clients.
• Solely responsible for the look and feel of the Z Touch Systems Virtual Private Network
(enclosed Intranet). Designed it so it was dummy-proof.
• Created Logos/cash card designs for various clients such as Bluko, ZZ Cash,
GPX Global Card and Cash Anywhere.
2000 - 2001 Media Central Productions Las Vegas, NV
• Chief Designer responsible for such Las Vegas clients as Fletcher Jones Toyota, Vista Chevrolet,
Wheeler’s RV, Fletcher Jones Lexus and Las Vegas Athletic Club.
• Designed, created and maintained many client sites
• Worked on many newspaper ads for the Sonic Group Dealerships and Integrity Chrysler-Plymouth in
Las Vegas, Nevada.
• Updated and maintained the company web site.
• Regularly designed billboard advertisements for the Las Vegas Valley.
• Created numerous 2D/3D corporate logos.
• Wrote creative copy for B2C brochures, newsletters and pamphlets
1998 - 2000 Acres Gaming Inc. Las Vegas, NV
3D Graphic Artist
• Head Graphic Artist
• Pioneered the gaming graphics of Acres’ Bonus System via Plasma screens.
• Solely created graphics for 5 bonus games at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino.
• Created and came up with the game concept and graphics of Bulls Eye Bonus.
• Produced over 25 game ideas for Top Box Conversion Kits for the Bally 5500 Slot Machine
• Created 4 working Top Box Conversion Kits glass designs for the Bally 7200 Slot Machine.
1997 - 1998 Up in the Air Productions Las Vegas, NV
3D Graphic Artist
• Created undersea graphics for the Fremont Street Experience show - “The Rescue.”
1996 - 1997 Komani Gaming Buffalo Grove, IL
• Created Game Play Animations and Cinematics for the published title “Bottom of the Ninth 97
Edition” for the PlayStation 1 game console.
• Created 2D animations from their famous shoot-em up arcade games to the PlayStation
1 game console.
1995 - 1996 North Star Studios San Mateo, CA
Computer Graphic Artist
• Created game play animations and cinematics for the following games: Monstrous City and
Software - 3D Packages:
3D Studio Max, Avid’s Softimage, Corel Bryce, Poser, Rhino 3D, AutoCad and Swift 3D
Software - 2D Packages:
Adobe Suite CS5, Adobe Photoshop/ImageReady, Illustrator and Streamline. InDesign, Adobe Flash MX/Professional/ Catalyst, Freehand, Fireworks, Quark Xpress, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe PageMaker and D Paint.
Software - 2D Animation Packages:
Adobe Suite CS5, Adobe AfterEffects, Premiere, Animator Studio, Flash MX/Flash Professional/Catalyst and Swishmax.
Software - Html Editors:
Microsoft FrontPage 2000, Dreamweaver & Flash/Professional/Catalyst
Television Broadcasting & Film Design - Loyalist College - Belleville, Ontario
Technical Animation - Sheridan College - Oakville, Ontario
BFA in Fine Arts - New York Institute of Technology - Old Westbury, NY
Computer Animation - Sheridan College - Oakville, Ontario