I am an electronic designer with experience in both hardware and firmware design in the field of power electronics, AC-DC, DC-DC converters, and in the development of embedded devices: reading of analog and digital sensors / transducers and driving peripherals.
My design experience goes from:
• Feasibility analysis of the customer's idea.
• System design of the device to be carried out.
• Design and construction of a first prototype as proof of concept.
• Realization of the electrical diagram of the product.
• Unraveling of the board and production of gerber files for the production of prototype PCBs.
• Development of the test / debug firmware in the case of a microcontroller board.
• Debug the board to verify compliance with the technical specifications.
• Firmware development or writing of the documentation necessary for third party writing of the program.
Develop board to simulate a steering wheel based on Seeeduino XIAO
Test engineer, PCB designer, test bench developer
Einova by Eggtronic
Aug 2020 - Aug 2021 (1 year)
PCB design with Altium designer.
Design and construction of test benches. Tests required for product characterization. Post-test summary reports.
Assembly of electronic boards on Pick and Place.
May 2015 - Mar 2020 (4 years, 10 months)
Electronic designer in charge of the design and validation of electronic boards including:
• A microcontroller for dimensional and weight measurements.
• Power for the avionics industry
• Power for the control of electrical machines (inverters).
Drafting of documentation: Reliability Prediction, FMECA.
Università degli Studi di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Italy 2005 - 2009