Invite Freelancer to Project
You don't seem to have an active project at the moment. Why not post a project now? It's free!Post a project
FreeSkyTeam Online Offline
- 93%Jobs Completed
- 100%On Budget
- 98%On Time
- 32%Repeat Hire Rate
MaxFilm Universal iOS App
Hybrid app that combines Unity3D and Native iOS SDKvideo
Book turning page Proof Of Conceptvideo
Fun cloned "Fruit Ninja" appvideo
"DuoiHinhPro" iOS Appvideo
Demo Image Effect Filtersvideo
Windows MetroUI in iOSvideo
Hybrid App demovideo
eDocViewer iPad app - Client - Server
Online Shop and QR-Bar Code reader iOS app
The app that helps user manages his stuffs
Samba UI Phase #3
“cuong and team are experts. Love working with them (and will work again with them)...”snvisproject001 10 months ago.
Samba UI Phase #3-Group#2
“Cuong and team are GREAT! Very very knowledgeable!”snvisproject001 10 months ago.
VI Ipad APP 2.0
“Great job!”virtualideas1 11 months ago.
Website transfer and update
“Thank you Freelancer!”silkysix 1 year ago.
Update icon in iOS and Android Apps
“On time and on budget, thanks!”paceadvertising 1 year ago.
“Excellent work! Recommended!”salnesef 1 year ago.
Apple iOS lead developerNov 2011
- Design and develop Apple iOS - Windows 8 - Android apps - Professional Apple iOS, Windows 8 trainer - Consult Microsoft technologies for enterprise customers - Invited lecturer in Hanoi University of Technology
Developer EvangelistJul 2008 - Nov 2011 (3 years)
- Evangelize Visual Studio 2010, SilverLight, SharePoint 2010, Windows Phone 7, SQL Server 2008, MVC3 - Develop prototype business applications which uses different Microsoft technologies
Solutions ArchitectAug 2007 - Jul 2008 (11 months)
- Lead , XML developer for Microsoft MSNBC Projects - Design architect for several , C# projects in Harvey Nash
Head of Internet software departmentApr 2000 - Mar 2004 (3 years)
- Designed and developed 2 key software for Fujitsu: EzManage (Time Attendance, Payroll System), EzProduct (Simplified Kanban MRP system) - Designed and developed production management system for Sumitomo Bakelite , Honda, Toyota, Canon Vietnam. - Lead team to design, develop more than 10 web sites.
Visual Basic - ASP.net developerSep 1999 - Mar 2000 (6 months)
- Member of team develop MRP system for Thai market. Skill: Visual Basic 6.0 as client and Oracle 8 as server. Product name Prones. - Develop web based eOffice system using
Lotus Notes + Visual BasicJun 1996 - Sep 1999 (3 years)
- Develop full text index search, multimedia applications - Develop web based Lotus Notes document management system for EU customers - Develop Visual Basic client-server applications
Bachelor Degree of Electronics and Communications1992 - 1997 (5 years)
Master of Science - Humanoid Robot2003 - 2007 (4 years)
Microsoft Certified Professional (2000)Microsoft
- Visual Basic 6.0 Desktop Application Development - Visual Basic 6.0 Distributed Application Development
Apple iOS professional trainer (2012)TechMaster Vietnam
- Create Apple iOS training curriculum - Successfully train more than 120 students to become professional Apple iOS developers since Dec 2011
Robot fingers in 2006
This video demo my work in humanoid robot. I designed microcontroller board, mechanical structure and write C++ software to control Texas Instruments MCU to sense grasping force of two fingers.
- Facebook Connected —
- Preferred Freelancer —
- Payment Verified —
- Phone Verified
- Identity Verified —
- Email Verified