8+ years of freelance experience in PCB design and layout, firmware programming, and rapid prototyping. Here is a non-exhaustive list of software skills and chipset familiarity:
- Strong C++, C, and C#
- PCB layout and schematic capture with Altium, Cadence, Eagle, etc., with multilayer, flexible, high-speed embedded systems
- FPGA programming with Verilog/VHDL: Altera Quartus, Xilinx, iCECube
- Experience with low-cost MCU/single-board prototyping platforms: Arduino, Beaglebone, Raspberry Pi, NanoPi, etc.
- ARM: ATSAM, STM32, PIC32, A13, FreeScale, MSP, NXP
- MPU: Pic33F/18F/16F, Atmega 80251, 8052, 8951, 8051, 16, 32, 128
- Digital interfaces and wireless transmission: UART, I2C, SPI, BLE, BT, GSM/GPRS/GPS, xBee, ZigBee (particular experience with BLE HM10, HC05, ESP32, DA14508, nRF52832, 52840, BlueNRG)
I also have a background in mechanical engineering and industrial design; I can implement my work into fully realized products for you.
Expect me to help your business as if I am growing my own.
Georgi was very professional and dedicated, avaiable almost all the time.
All the work i asked was spot on, as well for a lot of expertise in the field in understanding what i wanted and how that could be integrated in real life.
I'm going to create device next year thanks to Georgi.
If needed will surely hire again.
He an excellent job by fixing some important review findings. He also showed concern in making the PCB suitable for production. End result looked good with components, silkscreen and everything placed nice and tidily.