A fresh graduate aerospace engineer who have strong knowledge in mathematics, aeronautics, navigation and control, artificial intelligence, and machine learning. Experienced in programming with C/C++, Python, TensorFlow, ROS, Matlab and Simulink.
Incredible. I knew Hesham, but in this time, he worked in a different type of project. He helped me to understand a code of Finite Element Analysis, he masters the subject. He has a lot of background in Matlab, he knows how to code everything. I would like to work with Hesham in the long term. He has a wide scope of engineering knowledge, and of course very professional. This guy doesn't sleep to finish the work. He is more focused on the project even than me. Difficult to find anybody like him.
Hesham is an amazing professional, who has a great expertise on his field and can undertake very complex problems and deliver on time and with the best quality. He was always there to offer guidance and support, even after the project was delivered and furthermore his communication skills are perfect! I am very happy I met him and worked with him! Looking forward for future projects and totally reccommended 200%!
This freelancer is fantastic. He did his work. He helped me to understand a CFD problem, thanks to his knowledge and his abilities in coding. With his explanations, I solved a problem and he worked in a professional way. He did his best, and worked a lot of extra hours only to explain me better the exercise and help me. I quickly realized that he is really competent. Thanks to him, I can understand better my university tasks. Honestly, I will continue working with him, if I can.
- Hands-on experience with autonomous system components (ESCs, brushless motors, Autopilots, Lipo batteries, telemetry, GPS, and soldering).
- Design, manufacturing and flight testing of an autonomous fixed-wing UAV using a PX4-Pixhawk autopilot. Documenting the work done using Git/GitHub.
Bachelor in Aerospace Engineering
Cairo University, Egypt 2016 - 2021
Deep Learning Specialization (5 Courses)
Coursera - DeepLearning.AI
- Learned and programmed Deep, Convolutional and Recurrent Neural Networks
- Learned optimization, regularization, and hyperparameter tuning in machine learning projects
- Learned the strategies of structuring Machine Learning Projects
- Implemented a total of 25 programming assignments with Python and machine learning frameworks like TensorFlow and Keras
Artificial Intelligence A-Z: Learn How to Build an AI
- Reviewed of basic machine learning algorithms (Neural Networks, Convolutional Neural Networks)
- Learned AI key concepts (Q-learning, Deep Q-learning, Deep Convolutional Q-learning and A3C algorithms)
- Implemented all using Python and PyTorch in different applications
Intro to Machine Learning from Stanford University
Introduced to machine learning techniques (Linear regression, Logistic regression, Neural Network, Support Vector Machine SVM and Principal Component Analysis PCA), implemented all on Matlab.