1- Provide high quality software/PCB in terms of "Readability, naming convention, architecture, reusability, documentation, UML if required"
2- Excellent communication skills and customers requirement analysis due to my experience in multinational companies like Valeo and Vector gmbh that gave me opportunity to work with German and Chinees car makers like BMW, VW Daimler, Geely, Cheery, JLR, Changan, Haima, Magna, Bosch, Panasonic....
3- Support in software testing on hardware MIL,SIL,HIL and test automation
4- Considerably low rate compared to quality and experience
Embedded systems engineer with a major in Electronics engineering with 5 years of professional experience mainly in automotive Embedded systems domain "Valeo and Vector gmbh",. Experienced in Embedded Systems software and Hardware
• Embedded software development using C.
• Experienced Autosar stacks and Bootloader, Diagnostics, Communication, Memory, Mode Management, RTE and OS, RTM
• Requirements analysis / Autosar Specs analysis, Implementation and deviations checking.
• Low level software layers and microcontrollers drivers.
• Testing and test automation using CAPL codes and python scripts.
• UDSonCAN, Transport Protocol, OBD “ISO 14229 ,ISO 15765”.
• Electrical machines.
• Design analogue, digital electronic circuits and mixed signals circuits
• Develop Schematics and PCB Layouts for ECU's using Altium
• Create fabrication data and documentation for PCB manufacturing & assembly
• Power electronics.
• Internal combustion engine.
[login to view URL]
Support and coaching of Vector customers like
"VW, Daimler, Porche, ZF, Visteon, Hella, Valeo, Delphi,........etc"
Integration of Vector's Autosar solution “MICROSAR” and FBL in Vector
customer's projects and toolchains.
Customers specific requirement analysis including autosar specs /Testing and
Provide coaching to many customers in order to help them setting up their
vector solution, solve integration issue, solve bugs and provide software
Embedded Software Engineer
Jan 2017 - Aug 2019 (2 years, 7 months)
ANSI C programming and AUTOSAR integration C code
Low level software development (BSW)
Developing components in BSW layer (MCU ,EcuM ,PORT ,QSPI ,PWM, CAN and VADC)
Developing Complex drivers (ECU state manager , Power SBC TLF35584)
Implementing callback functions needed for UDS
security access algorithms "SEED KEY Calculation
CAPL scripts on CANoe\CANalyzer to validate the bootloader
NXP Errata fixes
Cutomer JLR , SGMWL , HAIMA , HMC , ChangAn, GEELY and JAC.
Bachelor of Electronics and Electrical Engineering