> Image processing, Classification, Clustering, Segmentation, Localisation & Detection, OCR.
> Time Series Analysis, Multi-Step Time series Analysis, RNNs/LSTMs.
> Training and Mentoring, Data Visualisation, Learning Curves
> ML Algorithms, ML Model Development, Deep Learning and Data/Text Mining, NLP
> Video Analytics ( Anomalies detection, Video Classification & Labeling )
> Audio Analytics ( Speech Recognition, Speaker Diarization & ASR )
> Deploying ML models as web services & on edge devices as embedded models.
> tensorflow-keras, pytorch, opencv, pyedflib, scikit-learn, PIL, matplotlib/seaborn, tesseract, numpy, pandas, etc.
I am working as a quant developer (C++/Python) and working on feature engineering to create alphas that help predicting stock prices for foreign markets. I am using C++ for feature writing and python is used for testing those features at hand.
CRC Lab, Bahria University Islamabad, Pakistan
Jan 2019 - Jun 2021 (2 years, 5 months)
Proving my services as a programmer for C and Python language for the indigenous development of Intrusion Detection System (IDS).
Directorate IT, KPK
Apr 2017 - Sep 2017 (5 months, 1 day)
Masters in Computer Science
Bahria University, Pakistan 2018 - 2020
Bachelors in Computer Science
Gomal University, Pakistan 2012 - 2016
Improving Deep Neural Networks: Hyperparameter tuning, Regularization and Optimization
1. How different types of initializations can lead to different results
2. Examined the importance of initialization in complex neural networks
3. Diagnose the bias and variance issues in your model
4. Assess the right time and place for using regularization methods such as dropout or L2 regularization
5. Explain Vanishing and Exploding gradients and how to deal with them
6. Use gradient checking to verify the accuracy of your backpropagation implementation
Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- Understand the major technology trends driving Deep Learning
- Be able to build, train and apply fully connected deep neural networks
- Know how to implement efficient (vectorized) neural networks
- Understand the key parameters in a neural network's architecture
PCAP – Certified Associate in Python Programming
Pakistan Software Export Board
The certification is a professional credential that measures your ability to accomplish coding tasks related to the basics of programming in the Python language and the fundamental notions and techniques used in object-oriented programming.
Classification and Detection of Glioblastoma Tumor from MRI Images
The proposed approach uses Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs) for classification and Region-based Convolutional Neural Networks (R-CNN) and Faster Region-based Convolutional Neural Networks (Faster R-CNN) to localize tumor regions in MRI images after classification into three types, i.e. Glioblastoma, Dendroglioma and Astrocytoma.
Habitat Mapping Using Deep Neural Networks
This research work presents a technique for accurate coral reef classification using deep convolutional neural networks. The proposed approach has been validated on Moorea Labeled Corals (MLC), an imbalanced dataset, which is a subset of Moorea Coral Reef Long Term Ecological Research (MCR LTER) packaged for computer vision research.