Passionate Video Game Art and Designer, looking to seek employment. Willing to relocate at my own expense. I do have a Portfolio that can be viewed at
I also have two links here that you can view a video of my current work, and another link that you download and play my current 3 levels of the game I am currently developing for myself.
- my video Portfolio
- To play my levels
• Office XP and 2007
• Visual C++
• Microsoft Access
• Adobe CS4 Illustrator, Adobe CS4 Photoshop, Adobe CS4 Flash, Adobe CS4 Sound booth, including action script 2.0 and 3.0.
• 3d Max, Maya, Unreal engine, Torque 3d engine, Torsion
• Microsoft Office 2007- All programs
Delavan Darien High School
• Graduation date: 1/15/01
• Westwood College: Bachelor Degree of Science Technology in Video Game Art and Design, July 2011
• Active in several student groups related to gaming
• Alpha and Beta testing to find bugs in games and write accurate bug reports in DevTrack
• Proficient Experience working with the Unreal 3 engine, & Torque 3d engine
• Ability to assist in overall game pacing
• Strong portfolio of work in current-gen engines
• Able to assist with level, narrative, and systems design
• Able to Animate, Model, texture, Bump, diffuse, etc maps in 3d environments
Forever Interactive, Chicago, IL Nov-Present
• Internship- Programmer
• Programming future upcoming AAA title
• Attend 2 weekly meetings
• Meet goals and requirements during the assigned tasks given dates
Raven Software, Madison WI: May 2009-August 2010
• Alpha Testing/Beta Testing
• Tested game daily for specific bugs daily due to Ravens guidelines.
• Wrote accurate and effect step by step directions in DevTrack on Bug related issues.
Papa Murphy’s, Delavan, Wisconsin May 2008 – Feb 9, 09
Laid off due to hours.
• Hired for a prep position, was promoted to Assistant Manager in just over three months.
• Trained 4 employee’s, manage up to 6 people at one time
• Understand the fundamentals of what makes a successful video game on the market, including target audience, game play, sound, graphics, and story.
• Self-motivated, proactive personality, that is concentrated on solving issues before they become problems
• Clear understanding of game genre’s and what makes them stand out and fun.
• Knowledge of the best-in-class games in the genre and ability to deconstruct and reconstruct environments and worlds.
• Strong Desire and in developing new titles
• Excellent Leadership skills
• Excellent communication skills orally and written
• Passion for developing art for video games.
• Understanding in human and non-human anatomy with the understanding of animation, modeling of characters, and form
• Member of the WOL Game Club, and IDGA Club
• High Honors 5 out of 7, Last term Deans list