I am a full time contractor, holder of an MBA and CMA with more than 10 years of experience.
My specialties are:
• Excel & automation (all formulas, power pivot, power queries, dynamic charts,
dashboards, macros, VBA, etc....)
• All kinds of data processing and manipulation
• Power BI, Tableau, Data visualization and Business analysis.
• Document conversion specialist (PDF,DOC,XLS,PPT etc...)
• Cost control (BOQ, COGS, overhead allocation etc...).
• Purchase planning automation.
• Production planning and scheduling.
• Budgeting and forecasting.
• Project Management and Gant Charts
• Variance Analysis and traceability
• Financial Data Entry
• Reconciliations including banks, vendor, suppliers, financials.
• Business planning
As an entrepreneurial person , I will quickly identify and understand your business requirements .
Ecole supérieure et internationale de Gestion, Lebanon 2011 - 2015
American University College of Technology, Lebanon 2007 - 2011
Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
Institute of Management Accountants (IMA)
Certified Management Accountant (CMA) is an accounting designation that signifies expertise in financial accounting and strategic management. This certification builds on financial accounting proficiency by adding management skills that aid in making strategic business decisions based on financial data. ancial planning, decision support, analysis, analytics, and professional ethics.
Certified Business Intelligence Professional (CBIP)
CBIP certificate in business analytics focuses on the effective use of data and information to drive positive business actions. The body of knowledge for this area includes both business and technical topics: concepts of performance management, definition and delivery of business metrics, data visualization, and deployment and use of technology solutions such as dashboards, scorecards, analytic applications, and data mining.