Chioma is a young dynamic Lawyer, with over 3 years’ progressive experience in General Legal Practice, Advocacy, Corporate and Property Law Practice. Result and people-driven professional with exceptional competence in undertaking property transactions, legal drafting, compliance and corporate administration, which led to increased revenue and clientele base for the organization.
With a flair for problem-solving and legal analysis, Chioma is keenly interested in taking up legal associate, administrative, secretarial and human resource roles in a globally progressive work space with minimal supervision.
• Successfully ensured compliance with all aspects of the business's corporate and legal affairs.
• Ensured the company filed out and submitted all its legal paperwork to the appropriate bodies.
• Drafted and reviewed contracts, deed of assignments and other legal agreements.
• Undertook commercial transactions, conveyance and perfection of titles in property.
• Prepared and executed Powers of Attorneys
• Prepared wills, trusts and undertook the administration of estates
Abia State University, Nigeria 2006 - 2011
Nigerian Bar Assciation
It is a certificate that allows me to practice as a Barrister and Solicitor