Hi Hiring Manager
I am IoT and Machine Learning product Developer where my core controller are ESP32, PIC, STM32, nRF5X, Arduino, Raspberry, Teensy
My core skills and experience in the field of Embedded and IoT system development are:
- Firmware Development:- Assembly, C, C++.
- Schematic/PCB Design:- EagleCAD, Altium Designer, KiCad, and EasyEDA.
- GUI Development:- Qt(C++) (for Windows, Linux, and macOS), C#, and .Net.
- Embedded GUI Development:- uGFX, LittlevGL, emWin, Pyqt, Kiwy, TK.
- Hardware Peripherals:- USART, SPI, I2C, I2S, CANBus, OneWire, USB OTG, USB Host, USB Device (MSD, HID, CDC, DFU), Ethernet, RTCC, ADC, DAC.
- Version Control Tools - Git (GitLab, GitHub, and BitBucket).
- Documentation: Markdown, Doxygen.
I have worked on following families of Microcontrollers from various manufacturers:
- Microchip:- PIC12, PIC16, PIC18, PIC24, dsPIC30, PIC32MX, PIC32MK, PIC32MZ, and dsPIC33.
- Atmel (now Microchip):- ATtiny, ATmega, ATSAM, and AT89C.
- ST Microelectronics:- STM8, STM32F0, STM32F1, STM32F4, STM32L, STM32G, STM32W
- Texas Instrument:- MSP430, MSP432, TM4C, F28M.
I have experience on following wireless SoCs/SoMs:
- BLE - CC25/6, nRF51/2, ESP32, PICO D4.
- WiFi - ESP8266, ESP32, Particle P0/1.
- Cellular - SIM800, SIM5320, SIM7600, Quectel BG96, A9/A9G.
- USB (HID, MSD, CDC, DFU)
- SD Card/MMC
- Secure OTA using WiFi/BLE, 2G/3G/4G.