I am a senior Electronics with 12+years of experience.
Here are some of the experiences that I built ago
- Schematic and PCB Layout using Altium designer
- SolidWorks Enclosure, AutoCad design
- High-speed, Flexible, Multi Layer PCB design
- electrical design and electronics engineering.
- PLC, Motor contral, ARM, DSP, MCUs, Arduino experience.
- Arm cores: ATSAM, STM32, PIC32, A13, Freescale, MSP, NXP
- MPU: Pic16F, Pic18F, Pic33F, Atmega8,16,128,32,8051,8951,8052,80251
- Strong with UART, I2C, SPI, BLE, BT, GSM/GPRS/GPS, xBee, ZigBee.
- Especially full experience for BLE HM10, HC05, ESP32, DA14580, nRF52832, 52840, BlueNRG,
I am sure I can complete it on time with high quality.
If you hire me, I can start to work for your job immediately.
I'll do my best for you.
Thank you for your time.
He knows what he is doing and a very nice/polite person but he does not like to consider datasheets recommandations, For some customers this is really important. Project took long time because under-estimated and not considered seriously. He made the changes I asked for after many iterations and reviews but kept asking for new milestone. Overall, the final design was ready at 90%. I think he should give more explanations why rather than "it will work". Thanks Mauricio for the hard work!!.
My work experience: Test Engineer, HDDs, SSDs Supplier Quality Engineer, PCB Designer, firmware developer, APQP implementation to customers.
And Trainer for DFM DFT APQP.
Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Occidente, A.C., Mexico 1982 - 1986
Quality acceptability of electronic assemblies PCBAs.
HSIS is a leading company focused in providing Engineering Solutions and Training to the Electronic Manufacturing Companies to solve industry problems referred to equipment and processes of SMT - PTH, and PCB's Design.