I am new in this platform and still in the process of building my freelance profile.
I am a PhD holder in Industrial & Organizational Psychology with 10 years of experience in Policy, Social, and Behavioural Research.
1. Quantitative data analysis
2. Qualitative data analysis
3. Academic essay and report
4. Transcription (English & Bahasa Malaysia)
5. Translation (English & Bahasa Malaysia)
6. Data entry
7. Research conceptualization & design
8. Presentation slide preparation (Psychology & Islamic courses)
9. Web content & blog writing
10. Survey, questionnaire, & scale development
Data Analysis Tools:
Area: Psychology, Management, Education, Higher Education, Organizational Change, Psychometric, Social Science, Islamic Study
It is the second time that i deal with him, and it will not be the last ... He has an exceptional ability in statistical analysis and interpretation and he is an expert in his field and has a distinguished understanding and communication.
Kulliyyah of Islamic Revealed Knowledge & Human Sciences, International Islamic University Malaysia
- To lead the research team analyzing quantitative data
- To supervise the interpretation of SPSS result
- To provide technical support during analysis & report write-up
Jabatan Kemajuan Islam Malaysia (JAKIM)
Sep 2019 - Feb 2020 (5 months, 1 day)
• To provide expert opinion on the conceptualization of the research on "Urban Muslims’ Understanding of Freedom & Religion"
• To supervise the development process of the research instrument
• To monitor the pilot test of the newly developed questionnaire
• To lead data analysis & interpretation
Department of Psychology, International Islamic University Malaysia
Jan 2013 - Dec 2019 (6 years, 11 months)
I was doing part-time lecturing during my post-graduate study for undergraduate classes, including Introduction to Psychology, Social Psychology, and Psychometric classes.
Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology (Organizational Change & Development)
Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia, Malaysia 2015 - 2020
Master of Human Sciences in Psychology
Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia, Malaysia 2010 - 2013
Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia, Malaysia 2005 - 2009
How Valuable is University Organizational Culture for Success?
I am the lead author for the blog article written to increase public awareness on the importance of university organizational culture.
Review of the book Comparing selected Higher Education Systems in Asia
Mohd Ferdaus Harun. (2015). [Review of the book Comparing selected Higher Education Systems in Asia, by Sarjit Kaur, Shukran Abdul Rahman, Koo Yew Lie, Maskanah Mohammad Lotfie, & Hafiz Zakariya]. Intellectual Discourse, 23(2), 316-322.