- Minecraft servers -> Full administration and modification.
- Arch Servers -> For my own servers, wich I used to test weird things.
- Debian Servers -> For the servers running Minecraft installing all the necessary.
- Ubuntu Servers -> For servers that I use for cloud power computing.
- Java -> Core Java, Minecraft Plugin develpment and a few Frameworks.
- C/C++ -> Languages that I really love. Core Clang and CMake Linux C/C++ experience wich I usually use by myself and some low level solutions.
- Python -> I have experience using the Version 3.4 and 2.7, I like the easy scripting and scalable solution.
- Kotlin -> Im leaving Java to move Kotlin, Im using it for develop my Minecraft plugins instead of Java, a full imperative language and not just for android developing, almost always I need to work in the JVM I use Kotlin instead of Java.
- Bash -> I use Bash quite a lot, and I used to use it when I dont even need python.
- Learning -> C# and Ruby.
- MySQL -> I have administrated MySQL databases administrating the minecraft servers, I have administrated about 5GB of data.
- MongoDB -> I used among MySQL in the minecraft servers to store Non-Blob archives and plain text data wich needs to be constantly updated
- SQLite -> For the script automatization of my desktop PC, I dont really use it on servers but I have experience on it.