I am a web developer specialized in JS/TS based libraries and frameworks, and I can handle full system development which involves front-end, backend, API integration, and deployment.
Also, I have exceptional skills in implementing Responsive UI/UX, and data visualization for dashboard.
Below are my major technical skills for Front-End development.
- Server Side Rendering
- Search Engine Optimization
- Responsive Web Development
And my technical stacks for Back-End are as following.
- Amazon Web Services
- Serverless framework
- Developed with React + Prismic.io(CMS Platform).
- Worked on Part time development position as a freelancer.
- Deployed on AWS EC2
- Airtable as DB
Front End Developer
Mar 2018 - Jun 2020 (2 years, 3 months)
• Planned, developed, tested, deployed, and maintained web applications.
• Provided effective troubleshooting and remediation for web applications.
• Wrote SQL statements and stored procedures.
• Worked well as a team leader and launch web applications successfully.
• Effectively translated client requirements into application designs and systems requirements.
Feb 2016 - Jun 2018 (2 years, 4 months)
•Worked as an effective and positive team member to code, test, report, and launch operations.
•Managed front-end and back-end development.
•Successfully identified, diagnosed, and fixed website problems, including broken links, typographical errors, and formatting issues.
•Helped to achieve a consistent look and visual theme across the website by promoting uniform fonts, formatting, images, and layout.
•Worked to assess competing websites in regards to content, look, and feel.
Software Development Bootcamp; Certificate
Nashville State Community College, United States 2020 - 2021
University of Tennessee-Knoxville, United States 2005 - 2007